- What is Score A Programme™?
Score A Programme™ is a fully interactive and effective programme to help students Be Exam Ready And Score A’s™.
- What is "Input Learning™"?
"Input Learning™" is putting information into your "Neuron". Reading, studying, listening and memorising are "Input Learning™". Many students only carry out "Input Learning™", that is why they get average marks. To score, you need "Output Learning™".
- What is "Output Learning™"?
Output learning™ teaches students on how to apply what they have studied in school through specially prepared assessments in the Score A Programme™ - The Ultimate Output Learning Tool™
- Why do students need Score A Programme™?
Score A Programme™ has been carefully designed to provide students with many features to help them prepare for their examinations. With Score A Programme™, students will be able to assess their level of understanding of all subjects or topics that they have been taught in school. Score A Programme™ also allows students unlimited practises to sharpen their examination skills, helps build their confidence, and encourages them to develop a Score-A attitude.
- Why is eReport Card in Score A Programme™ important?
eReport Card is a unique feature that gives parents unprecedented first hand knowledge of their children's academic performances. Parents will be well informed of their children's strong and weak subjects even before their children bring home their actual school report card. The eReport Card enables parents to monitor their children's progress at any time convenient to them. Parents then can render assistance, if and when necessary.
- What are the levels and subjects covered by Score A Programme™?
Score A Programme™ covers all subjects taught in National schools from Year 1 to Form 3. Score A Programme™ also includes all subjects taught in the National Chinese School The content of Score A Programme™ is in line with the school syllabus and curriculum set by the Ministry of Education, and covers all major government examinations - UPSR & PMR.
- Will Score A Programme™ burden my children?
No. Score A Programme™ is not a repetition of "Input Learning" and hence, will not burden your children.
- Do my children still need Score A Programme™ although they are currently attending tuition classes?
Yes, because tuition is another form of Input Learning. In fact, Score A Programme™ will complement the tuition classes attended by your children.
- Why does Score A Programme™ focus only on objective-type questions?
Because Score A Programme™ applies Output Learning techniques and test students on their level of understanding through multiple-choice questions.The mastering of multiple-choice questions will enable them to do well in the subjective questions.
- Is Score A Programme™ affordable?
Yes. Score A Programme™ is easily affordable. Score A Programme™ is very cost effective, and is value for money based on the following features:
- Score A Programme™ is priced on a “per family” basis, regardless of the number of school-going children.
- Score A Programme™ allows each user unlimited eAssessment and eTrial Exam practise at no extra charge. It is in line with the concept of “Practise Makes perfect”.
- Score A Programme™ allows each user access to various school levels.